Instagram stars: the most popular accounts
Instagram users are young and have purchasing power. Their interests are not much different from those of previous generations. In their younger years, people look for role models and idols, often stars. This is also shown by one of the latest statistics on the social network Instagram from statista. The study once looked for the most successful Instagram accounts. Unsurprisingly, stars and celebrities are at the top of the list. Stars like Beyonce, Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift.
Trends: celebrities on Instagram
Young, talented, popular: these are the top 10 Instagram accounts:
- Beyonce (singer) – 39.87 million fans on Instagram
- Kim Kardashian (TV celebrity) – 39.02 million fans on Instagram
- Ariana Grande – 37.74 million fans on Instagram
- Taylor Swift (singer) – 37.47 million fans on Instagram
- Btw. 1st place is Instagram itself, with 84.14 million fans
- Selena Gomez (actress) – 36.98 million fans on Instagram
- Justin Bieber (singer) – 32.95 million fans on Instagram
- Kendall Jenner – 31.33 million fans on Instagram
- Kylie Jenner – 28.96 million fans on Instagram
- Nicki Minaj (singer) – 28.46 million fans on Instagram
Instagram – Young target groups with clear preferences
Instagram users are interested in stars and celebrities, as the statistics show. It is also noticeable that many women are favored. Only one male celebrity makes it into the Instagram Top 10 ranking of the most popular accounts: Justin Bieber (singer). However, the predominantly young, tech-savvy and trend-conscious user group also offers you as a company great opportunities to promote your brand: Advertising on Instagram.
Promotion through product placement
and partnerships on Instagram
Back then there was Bravo, today it’s Instagram. Whether it’s favorite stars, celebrities, friends or acquaintances. Most young people are on Instagram. They all follow people who are usually ‘looked up to’. If you know how to connect your brand or service with these influencers, you can position your branding strongly within this young target group. Activating the young user group requires special approaches. Product placements and permanent promotions are gaining in importance. Advertising is only possible to a limited extent, because Instagram is almost 100% a mobile application. But it is possible, as shown by partnerships and advertising deals that already exist in the USA. Germany will be next. If you position your company early enough, you will be able to achieve excellent profits in the coming years.
Influencer Marketing Basics from A-Z
Since we have extremely many requests in our social media agency, we wanted to clarify once for all how influencer marketing works. With our agency, we focus on long-term engagements for our talents. However, many online stores, companies and agencies also need help and support for ‘smaller’ projects. For that, we now have this 6-part free online course on Influencer Marketing. Based on our Instagram software Social Analytics, I show all the steps it takes to set up a successful influencer marketing concept. From the initial definition to monitoring the campaign. More tutorials on social media, marketing, Photoshop, WordPress, SEO, and more can be found on my advertising agency Youtube channel.
Social Media Marketing! Facebook, Instagram & Influencer
Are you interested in social media marketing? As an advertising agency, we stand between the networks every day and optimize the advertising presence of our customers in social media. I have collected good tips for social media marketing beginners here in the article: Social Media Manager.
- What are social networks? The power of Youtube, Snapchat, Facebook & Co.
- Trends & Trendsetters – Influencers in the Media World
- Social media concept: How it works – brand, reach, monitoring
- Web 2.0 & Social Media: Reach for companies (example ASOS & ZARA)
- Social Media Manager – Management and Online Marketing
- Social Media Manager – Measurement, Goals, Audience and Reach
- Five tips to increase reach – creativity, influencers, content
- Instagram: Advertising – Online Marketing or Product Placement
- Youtube: 3 steps for better rankings in the search engine
- Facebook: Target groups targeting – place of residence, age, interested parties
- Facebook: six tips for the Facebook fan page
- Influencers instead of expensive Facebook Ads
- Influencer: Fashion, Trends & Trendsetters
More tips? Anytime and always up to date in the blog of my social media marketing agency.