Standard land value (Berlin) – The standard land value refers to the land and the undeveloped property. This is the average site value in euros per square metre for the land in an area, taking into account the different development status. In Berlin, the standard land values from 1964 until today can be queried online free of charge.
Standard land value (Berlin) at a glance: To enable the comparability of properties
- Refers to the ground and thus to the undeveloped plot of land
- Purchase price collections are required for the determination
- Through purchase price collections, guideline value zones are formed, whereby the standard land values are determined.
- Average location value in euros per square metre for the floor
- In Berlin, standard land values from 1964 to the present can be accessed online free of charge
Back to the wiki: Real Estate