Social media marketing is more complex than ever before. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube have more than two billion users today. Any social media manager who knows how to address people and how to reach them is worth a lot to the company. Social media is the new instrument in marketing. No matter if Facebook Advertising, Group Marketing, Community Management, Instagram Stories, YouTube SEO, or Influencer Marketing. The possibilities and means of social media expand month by month, month by month again and again. The development of social networks is progressing and, of course, the complexity for individual social media managers is also increasing. The Social Book provides all the basics that beginners in the field of social media marketing need to run successful campaigns. These basics arise for example from practical agency experience, many conversations with customers and of course also concepts and strategies for individual social media channels or also more complex, cross-media influencers and advertising campaigns.
- The Social Book German – Amazon (Print)
There are many questions about social media marketing. As a rule, this is not even about the really complex subject areas, but often only about very central questions such as:
- What are social networks and what makes them?
- What is the purpose of social media in everyday life?
- What is User Generated Content?
- Why do companies use Social Media Marketing?
- How does Social Media Marketing actually work?
- How to measure the success of your social media marketing?
- For which companies is Social Media Marketing?
- What skills and knowledge does a Social Media Marketing Manager need?
- What are the goals of Social Media Marketing?
Who does the Social Book help?
For all social media managers, whether beginners or advanced, for young entrepreneurs and startups, but also for self-employed, such as designers, hairdressers, online shops, “The Social Book is the perfect foundation to understand the world around social media marketing. “The Social Book” is less a concrete recommendation for action than an intellectual guideline. It is a guide that will help you understand social media. More than two billion people are registered in the social networks, an excellent source for new customers, but also prospective customers for projects and campaigns. Those who know how to manage the leap between the different social networks and use the individual advantages of the social networks around Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok can achieve great success.
In addition to social media marketing, it is also about the basics, social connections and, of course, the emergence of social networks. Because in order to plan the actions in today’s social networks, it is worth taking a look at the history behind it. Although the chapter is only very short, it gives a good insight into the current expansion, but also into future developments. In addition, it deals with social connections and group dynamics.
However, the book not only provides a detailed basis on the subject of social media management, community management and social media marketing, a large chapter also deals with the subject of social advertising in the best-practice example, Facebook. Facebook also includes Instagram and WhatsApp, two of the largest networks we use on a daily basis. That’s exactly why it’s worth taking a look at the Facebook Advertisement Manager, because here you can learn a lot and later put the theory into practice for your own company.
Help the book also in your studies?
The answer is definitely yes! The book can also be used for your bachelor’s or master’s degree. This is because there are absolutely practical tips here, most of which are only derived from expert interviews. Those who adhere to the existing guidelines will definitely be convinced in the paper, the term paper, the Bachelor or Master Thesis.
- The Social Book German – Amazon (Print)
Recommended book value
More books? Here you can find all publications (Stephan M. Czaja): Books.
The Business Book
Becoming an entrepreneur is not difficult, but being an entrepreneur is very difficult. Already knew 9 of 10 startups failed in the first 5 years. When I am on the road during my lectures, this is often the first step to make it clear to the young entrepreneurs that every person around them has to fail if they want to survive as entrepreneurs themselves. The reality check for entrepreneurs is pretty brutal. Nobody remembers the pyramids that fell. Everything talks about those who are still standing. It’s the same with entrepreneurs. Failure knocks on the door faster than you’d expect. This book is the result of my experience as an entrepreneur, the lectures and the reflection of the audience. More about: The Business Book.
The Content Book
Writing good SEO texts needs to be learned. Therefore there is now the new book from my SEO Collection, The Content Book. Search engine optimization has changed many marketing processes. Today, people can be reached globally within a few seconds and with just a few tricks. Knowing the right tips and tricks, especially from everyday agency life, is worth its weight in gold for young companies as well as for online shops of all shapes and sizes. The Content Book shows how it works: practical and direct. More about: The Content Book.
The Model Book
You want to be a model? THE MODEL BOOK gives you a comprehensive overview of what you as a model need to know about the industry and your model agency. In order to prepare models perfectly for the job, good agencies coach their models very intensively. In points such as cooperation with the agency and with customers, your own public image, your personality, but also with practical posing and catwalk training. What do you need to watch out for? What do you need to prepare for? What’s coming your way? How do you write modeling agencies? How do you get good shoots with photographers? How does the agency work behind the scenes? How are castings decided? In the book you will learn everything + insider tips! More about: The Model Book.
Content: The Social Book
- Development of social media in Germany
- Web 2.0
- SMM: Communication and Interaction
- transmitter-receiver model
- “Broadcast Yourself”
- Always Online
- success factors
- SMM in companies: Analysis
- Worldwide relevance
- Modern Information Society
- User Generated Content and Company
- Trend conscious. Fashion companies are pioneers
- Best Practice Asos
- Trends and social groups
- Social Media Stars
- Advertising psychology
- adapting principles of the Social Web
- Media usage
- Use of media in transition
- Development of online use
- Age groups
- Mobile activities in Germany
- Purchases by commodity group
- A products and priority
- Channel structure
- brand, identity and first fans
- What social network?
- Social Media Mix recommendation
- Content with added value
- times: Studies and Live
- Guiding rules in SMM
- Create inspiring content
- Ease sharing your content
- Reward users
- Share contents active
- Encourage you to embed your content
- Opportunities and Risks
- Long Term Optimization
- Measurement, goals, target group and reach
- Societing – improvement through customer feedback
- Metering – Results and analysis
- Multipliers and brand ambassadors
- Synergie: Online / Offline
- Conclusion: Core elements
- Regular content and added value
- Interaction and Communication
- Network expansion
- Social Advertising
- Success through fanpage, design and ads
- B2B Marketing
- Create page
- What does the perfect posting look like?
- Posting times
- 1K Generate Facebook Fans
- Increase organic reach
- Create Attractive Lead Magnets
- Youtube SEO
- Product Placement
- Google Plus
- Influencer Marketing
- How do you benefit from the hype?
- Lifestyle Meets Media
- Effect on buyer
- Social Advertising: Facebook
- Audience Insights
- Select target group
- Interaction rate as a success indicator
- Retargeting Pixel
- Create Advertisements
- Display and display groups
- A/B Test
- CPC: Cost per click
- Youtube Advertising
- Further development
- Social Commerce
- Swarm intelligence
- Social networks have a great future