Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Bernard Arnault, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, together the top 25 richest people own 1 trillion US dollars in private assets. Number 1 Jeff Bezos alone has an incredible 129.9 billion US dollars. What drove Jeff Bezos to make Amazon.com the largest online retailer in the world? How did Warren Buffett become the most successful businessman in America?
Jeff Bezos (USA)
Assets: $129.9 billion
Mathias Döpfner talking to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos to talk about the beginnings of the founding of Amazon, what he has learned since then, how he finances his rocket company “Blue Origin” and what it is like when the President of the United States is the biggest critic. In the portrait of Jeff Bezos.
Bill Gates (USA)
Assets: $113.1 billion
For the first time ever Bill Gates sat down with Ellen. He talks about becoming a young billionaire, the trampoline room in his house and the excellent work he is doing with the “Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation”.
Bernard Arnault & Family (France)
Assets: $107.9 billion
Bernard Arnault is the Chairman and CEO of the world’s largest and most successful luxury goods group LVMH, which controls brands such as Louis Vuitton, Fendi, TAG Heuer, Bulgari and Marc Jacobs. In March 2015, Forbes ranked him as the thirteenth richest person in the world.
While LVMH’s portfolio of prestigious brands grew at a breathtaking pace, Arnault made remarkable investments in companies like Netflix over ten years ago.
Warren Buffet (USA)
Assets: $89.4 billion
Mark Zuckerberg (USA)
Assets: $79.3 billion
Mark Zuckerberg in the portrait of Bloomberg “Game Changers”. The documentary series takes a look at the business leaders and entrepreneurs who have changed our world.
Top25 List of the richest people
- Jeff Bezos (USA) – 129.9 billion $
- Bill Gates (USA) – 113.1 billion $
- Beranrd Arnault & family (France) – 107.9 billion $
- Warren Buffet (USA) – 89.4 billion $
- Mark Zuckerberg (SUA) – 79.3 billion $
- Armancio Ortega (Spanien) – 76,5 billion $
- Larry Ellison (USA) – 69.4 billion $
- Carlos Slim Helú & family (Mexico) – 69.2 billion $
- Larry Page (USA) – 67.9 billion $
- Sergey Brin (USA) – 65.5 billion $
- Steve Ballmar (USA) – 65.4 billion $
- Michael Blumberg (USA) – 62.8 billion $
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family (France) – 57.7 billion $
- Mukesh Ambani (India) – 57.1 billion $
- Jim Walton (USA) – 52.8 billion $
- Alice Alton (USA) – 52.8 billion $
- Rob Walton (USA) – 52.5 billion $
- Ma Huateng (China) – 46.7 billion $
- Jack Ma (China) – 43.9 billion $
- David Thomson & family (Canada) – 43 billion $
- Charles Koch (USA) – 42.1 billion $
- Julia Koch & family (USA) – 42.1 billion $
- MacKenzie Besos (USA) – 41.9 billion $
- Phil Knight & family (USA) – 40.6 billion $
- Elon Musk (USA) – 40 billion $
Statistics: The 25 richest people
The 25 richest people in the world by wealth in 2020 (as of 17 February; in billions of US dollars).
More statistics can be found at Statista