Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Bernard Arnault, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, together the top 25 richest people own 1 trillion US dollars in private assets. Number 1 Jeff Bezos alone has an incredible 129.9 billion US dollars. What drove Jeff Bezos to make Amazon.com the largest online retailer in the world? How did Warren Buffett become […]
Jeff Bezos is part of the top 10 billionaires. At age 56, he’s accumulated $133 billion in assets. On average, he makes $6.7 million a day. How do you live as a super rich person and where? Bezos chose New York City. An $80 million penthouse in New York City. CNBC reporter Robert Frank will […]
Daily rate & billionaires’ assets: Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk & Co – Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook) is just 34 years old and has assets of 76.7 billion US dollars. With this he earns 6.2 million per day. Elon Musk currently owns $40.2 billion at a daily rate of $2.3 million. The world’s youngest billionaire, […]
- Money Magnet, Money Laws and Account Structure: Financial Freedom – Strategies by Alex Fischer
- From zero to real estate millionaire in 5 years?! “Richer Than the Geissens” by Alex Fischer – now for free
- Top25 – The richest people worldwide by wealth
- Investment: Real estates, shares, cars & co. – Invest money!
- Millionaires & Billionaires: Private financial assets worldwide – infographics & statistics
- Jeff Bezos: $80 million penthouse in New York City – Inside
- Daily rate & billionaires’ assets (statistics): Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk & Co.
- Luxury Real Estates / Property New York: Apartment, condo, penthouse up to $40 million
Quality since 2009
Since the foundation of the agency, I, as the owner, have stood with my name for the quality of our media and companies. As consultants, experts and speakers we are also often involved in further education and training in companies. You can find more under Press & Media.
Stephan M. Czaja, Owner