In terms of its composition, the XDAX corresponds to the German share index (DAX), but is not based on real prices from the Xetra electronic trading system, but on derivatives whose prices are also available outside regular stock exchange hours.
XDAX: Chart, facts and figures
In addition to the DAX itself, the Prime Standard of the DAX index family includes the MDAX, XDAX, TecDAX and SDAX.
DAX, NASDAQ, Dow Jones, Euro Stoxx. The chart overview of the indices from top indices:
- DAX, NASDAQ, Dow Jones & Co.
XDAX Price: Real Time
Here is the current share price with a review of the share price performance over the last 12 months.
Invest? WKN & ISIN:
- WKN: A0C4CA
- ISIN: DE000A0C4CA0
- Symbol: D1AR
Chart: 3 year review
The XDAX in a 3-year review:
Individual stocks: Companies in the XDAX
Company – ISIN
- Adidas – DE000A1EWW0
- Allianz – DE0008404005
- BASF – DE000BASF111
- Bayer – DE000BAY0017
- Beiersdorf – DE0005200000
- BMW – DE0005190003
- Continental – DE0005439004
- Daimler – DE0007100000
- Deutsche Bank – DE0005140008
- Deutsche Börse – DE0005810055
- Deutsche Post – DE0005552004
- Deutsche Telekom – DE0005557508
- EON – DE000ENAG999
- Fresenius Medical Care – DE0005785802
- Fresenius – DE0005785604
- HeidelbergCement – DE0006047004
- Infineon – DE0006231004
- Linde IE00BZ12WP82
- Lufthansa – DE0008232125
- Merck – DE0006599905
- Munich Reinsurance Company – DE0008430026″
The current share price and other facts and figures on the real estate market.
- Real Estate Shares – Overview
- Buying shares – instructions (direct banks, online trading)
- Shares Dividend – Facts and Figures
- Construction: industry and investment