Selling real estate Bingen- You want to sell an apartment, a multi-family house or a plot of land in Bingen? In our guide you will learn everything you need to know for your successful real estate sale. Selling real estate privately or with an agent, tips on real estate valuation, taxes & Co – Welcome to Bingen! Back to: Selling real estate.
Apartment and house for sale in Bingen
Romantic Bingen is often called the gateway to the Middle Rhine. The cultural shore invites you to take a stroll at sunset and the fairy-tale view of the vineyards enchants not only the long-established but also the new residents of Bingen – an impressive city with a unique history and historical sights.
Don’t waste time, get started right away! Learn all the steps here.
Here is the map of Bingen:
Excellent location directly on the Rhine
Here is the mesolage of Bingen:
Real estate sale: procedure, purchase price & Co. – tips
Whether you’re selling privately or with an agent, selling real estate can be quite stressful. That’s why, as we all know, preparation is half the battle. So the real estate appraisal is one of the most important steps. Learn everything you need to know about the process here.
Preparation & Planning: Overview
Whether divorce, inheritance or personal decision, if you want to sell your property, you should not only calculate enough time in advance, but also think about the additional costs. This includes not only broker commission and notary, but also renovation and refurbishment.
Here is an overview:
- What is the best way to sell a property?
- When should I sell my property? Or does it make sense to sell a property now?
- When is the sale of a property tax-free?
- What should you clarify before sales start?
- At what price can you offer your property?
- Sell property privately or through a real estate agent?
- Advertising, marketing or off market property?
- What paragraphs should be in the purchase contract and what not?
- And… should you mention known defects in the purchase contract?
Valuing real estate: Determining the purchase price
During the real estate valuation, the purchase price is determined and fixed. Here, above all, experience, expertise and professionalism are required. Otherwise, an incorrect property valuation can lead to a purchase price that is too low. In addition to the location, the year of construction, size and equipment also play an important role.
The three factors of real estate valuation:
- Location – infrastructure nearby
- Real estate – area and substance
- Extras – Equipment
Drawing up a purchase contract: Checklist
One of the last steps before handing over the property is drawing up the purchase contract.
What goes into a sales contract? Here is the checklist:
- Which object of purchase is sold?
- Who sells to whom?
- What is everything sold with? (Fitted kitchen, property,…)
- How is it sold?
- How to make the payment? (Cash, bank transfer, …)
- When is the transfer date?
- What is the breakdown of ancillary and maintenance costs?
- How are the development costs regulated?
- Are there any possible warranty claims?
- What is the condition of the object?
- Does the object have defects?
- Which permits are available and which are missing?
- Allocation of costs
- Authorization of the notary
Bingen am Rhein: Real Estate in Rhineland-Palatinate
Buy, rent and sell real estate in Bingen am Rhein – The city directly on the water is popular with investors and entrepreneurs, as well as with families, students and young professionals. Here you will find the big overview, on the subject of buying, selling, renting, capital investment and everything else you need to know about the Bingen real estate market.