Official site plan – The official site plan describes the building plot with any existing building encumbrances and shows the outline of the building project. As a builder, you not only need a building permit and a cadastral map, but also the official site plan. The preparation of the site plan is carried out by a publicly appointed surveyor.
Official site plan at a glance: Important document for the realization of the building project
- Consists of a written and drawing part
- Written part describes the building plot
- Drawing part represents the outline of the building project
- Is needed for the construction project
- Preparation by a publicly appointed surveyor on site
Back to the wiki: Real Estate