Ideal division – In the ideal division of a property, co-ownership of several owners is created, which is entered in the land register. In this case, the property is not actually divided into independent parts, but the owners regulate their rights and obligations in a notarised declaration of division. In this declaration it is to be regulated that each owner is solely responsible for the maintenance and repair of his property. This creates two plots of land which can be built on and managed independently.
Ideal division at a glance: A form of co-ownership
- The co-ownership of several owners is registered in the land register
- Property is not shared in real terms
- Creation of two plots of land, which can be built on and managed independently
- Rights and obligations of the owners are regulated in the declaration of division
- Each owner himself responsible for the maintenance and repair of the property
Back to the wiki: Real Estate