Which city in Germany has the highest prrice per square meter ? With 8,993 euros and an increase of +48.8% in only 4 years, Munich is right at the top. Closely followed by Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Potsdam, Berlin, Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We’ve sifted through the data for you and show you the top 10 most expensive […]
Rent an apartment – We have the latest figures! Which city is the most expensive? Rental prices are rising in all cities, especially in the most popular Munich (17.50 euros/m²), Hamburg (12.12 euros/m²), Frankfurt (14.48 euros/m²), Stuttgart and Düsseldorf. We have the cities with the highest rents for apartments in Germany in euros per square […]
You are looking for an exclusive property and want to buy it Buy property? I support you. We will find your perfect condominium (penthouse, loft) and villa. You want to sell? Read more here: Selling real estate.
Lukinski e-mail address
✆ +1 (0) 646 547 1187
Europe & Germany
- How to Buy Rental Property – Becoming a Landlord, Investment and Purchase Tips
- Property Tax Write Off – How to Deduct Real Estate Taxes, Pay No Taxes!
- Capital Gains Taxes USA – Simple Explanation, Definition, Rates, How-to Save Money
- Dividends Tax USA – Simple Explanation, Definition, How-to Save Money
- GRAFT Architects of the extra class: Villa, quarter & new building projects + future
- First real estate portal with virtual realtor (digital human): Marketing & technology
Lukinski | Properties
By CXMXO Group